Have you ever seen a coupon as part of a deal or just a coupon that you wanted and you said to yourself ”I’ll print this later” only to go back and get the above message or one similar?
If you have, then you know it’s a horrible feeling to miss out on a great coupon especially if it is or becomes part of a deal, especially a freebie deal. I myself am guilty of this.
My advice to everyone is print any coupons that you find of interest because you never know how long they will be available. So now for the big question, which coupons do you print? Below are some coupon printing guidelines that I try to follow.
- Coupons attached to deals
- Coupons that I use regularly
- Coupons that are a higher value than usual (usually means a deal may be coming up)
- Coupons for items that I know have deals often
- Toy coupons (especially around Christmas when great free or cheap deals come around )
So that’s my list. How do you choose which coupons to print?
Doing paid online surveys gives people the opportunity to make money at their convenience. There are many reasons to do paid online surveys.
If you’re a student, you are probably very busy going to classes and studying for exams. And then there is the partying. Doesn’t leave much time for a job but the spending cash would be great. You can do paid online surveys and make money for books, food, beer, or anything else you can think of.
If you’re a stay at home parent, you are busy taking care of the kids. Doesn’t leave any time for a job but it would be nice to have some of your own money. Paid online surveys can be done at anytime, day or night, or nap times.
If you’ve got a full time job, you don’t really have time for a second job. Having extra cash would be nice to help pays some bills, to save money, or to buy yourself something special. Paid online surveys can be done during lunch hours, before work, and after work.
It doesn’t matter who you are or what your schedule is like, paid online surveys can help you make the extra money. Check out the paid online survey sites that are listed here and start making the money that you have always wanted to make.
There seems to be an increase in online survey scams despite the many warnings. Why do people continue to fall for these scams? The attraction of quick and easy money is the main reason. Getting something for little to no work seems to appeal to many people. Unfortunately, if it were that easy, wouldn’t everyone jump on board?
The web is a place for both the good and the bad. To distinguish the good from the bad takes little skill. More and more people are going online everyday and it’s these people that are most vulnerable to paid survey scams. So how can you spot these scams?
1. Outrageous claims – If it’s too good to be true then it’s probably a scam.
2. Outrageous testimonials – It is easy to fake testimonials. People look for justification and putting up some testimonials is enough to satisfy most.
3. Guarantees and documented evidence – These too can be faked. If you see a guarantee for your money back, make sure to read the disclaimer.
4. Being asked to pay for surveys – You don’t pay your employer for the privilege of working for them so why would you pay someone for the privilege of taking surveys? A legitimate paid survey company makes their money from the companies that they represent so they wouldn’t ask you to pay.
5. Lack of contact details – If you can’t find any contact details then this is most likely a paid survey scam.
These are the major indications of paid survey scams. The sites that are reviewed here at Snag A Bargain are scam free. These paid survey sites are tested and are proven to be legitimate. I am here to help you avoid falling victim to paid survey scams.
The most important thing about making money with surveys is staying organized. I highly recommend setting up a separate email address to be used only for your survey invitations. Gmail is great for this and it is free but you can use any email provider.
With a dedicated email address, you know that when you log in and see all of the unread emails, that these are all of your new survey invitations. You can set up a folder for all of your welcome emails that way you can file all of your passwords in one place.
It is important to check your email as often as possible to see if any new survey invitations have been sent to you. This way, you don’t miss out on the good ones as sometimes they fill up fast. I hope this helps.